Do you have a cancellation policy?
23 July 2020
Respecting your time and delivering amazing service levels is our central goal at Elle J.
As you know your appointment can take anywhere from 1 to 5 hours, so please park & plan your day accordingly – to best serve you in a timely manner and to respect the time you’ve committed to being with us, we’ve put together an easy to follow policy in regards to appointment bookings for you.
- When you make a booking we expect you to turn up in good faith.
- A booking fee of $75 to secure your appointment is required.
- If you book via email, phone or in-salon, you will be required to pay upfront or leave your credit card details on file.
- The $75 booking fee is non-refundable and will be deducted from your visit on the day against your services or retail purchases. Or roll over onto your next appointment.
Life happens and sometimes you’ll need to rearrange your day. No problem, just let us know asap as we can then offer your spot to someone on our waiting list.
- Less than 48 hours notice to cancel, change or reschedule will incur a $75 fee
- Persistent offenders may be refused future time slots